Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sick Day 2

Woke up yesterday feeling worse than the day before. I had a bad head ache, achy body, cough, and a fever. Called in to work sick (3rd time in 9 years). Laid on the couch all day and watched 3:10 to Yuma, Californication, Curb, What About Bob?, The Dark Knight, and Game 4 of the ALCS. I also drank 7 or 8 cups of tea, 2 airborns, and 3/4 carton of OJ with calcium.

The awesome part of the day came towards the end when I got a visit from Waffles and Wilmoth. They only stayed for a second or two. But Wilmoth did give me these bad boys.
Went to bed at about 9 o'clock. Woke up feeling better than I have in 3 days. Excited for today. Aska and I are going to Napa to celebrate us being together for 2 years. How time flies when your having fun.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky those are sooo sick. I think I'm gonna get the Ultrafear from you, do you work this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work tomorrow, not Sunday. If you can't make it, call me at the shop and I can ring you up over the phone.

    ReplyDelete