Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fun night at the Tattoo Parlor

After a really long day off of doing absolutely nothing, I got to go to my friends tattoo shop to get a new tattoo. Final Sin is in Pleasant Hell as they call it. Chad is the owner whom I have known for about 8 years. He got back into tattooing about 3 years ago and still needs tattoo's for his portfolio so we did it after hours and off the clock.

I got there at about 8:30 and was stoked to look above the door and see a Milo sticker. The reason it brought a smile to my face is because it is next door to the very respectable skate shop Metro. For some reason Metro kids don't want to like Milo even though we are both small stores who love what we do. Whatever.

So Chad took a while to draw up what I wanted; he went through 4 drawing of it. He isn't used to doing traditional shading, so this was a good learning experience for him. We got started at about 10:15 and by Midnight we were done. Anyone who knows me knows I am a baseball fanatic, so this one fit's me well. Thanks a bunch Chad!
After we got home Aska and I had a scotch on the rocks and watched the last 3 episodes of Weeds on On Demand. A boring day off turned out OK. Thanks Aska for being the most awesome girl ever. Drinking Scotch till 2am on a Tuesday, man I'm Lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment