Sunday, January 31, 2010

One and Done..... 21 that is...

Went to dinner with the entire Riswold family last night for Ben's 21st birthday. I haven't spent much time with the rest of the family, but I'm glad I got a chance to. They are amazing.

As many of you know, Ben doesn't drink. About a month ago I offered Ben $20 to take a shot of whiskey and he was quick to say no. So when he said "come up, we're going to drink", I had a very easy time saying "yes".

Ben made it through a not so stiff rum and coke and half of a red bull vodka. He was feeling pretty loose. He also successfully lit a fart on fire.
...and about 15 minutes later barfed.

1.



2.


3.


But he stayed awake and hung out like a champ. Then we woke up early and rode Sugar Bowl which was really fun. I got to ride next year's Indoor FK and Contact Pro's. Both were GREAT! Best binding out there and the new carbon lay-up in the FK is fantastic.




Also, saw this guy wearing a full Famous kit. I guess after his pants and jacket he didn't have enough to buy goggles or a beanie. That shit is bad for your eyes holmes!


It was a good 24 hours to say the least. Oh, and if you have the opportunity to pet Ben's 15 year old cat, I wouldn't recommend it. Poor thing.

Plus my car is acting up again. I hate that damn thing. Looks like it isn't going to be making more trips to the mountains anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment